Why become a member? ×

Roqsolid covers

LewisK1975

double check that they're not on holiday, that was the case when I ordered mine, there was a note on the website saying they were away and would return on a certain date, my covers arrived a few days after they got back.

Matt

There is a post from 14/7/15 saying 2-3 weeks turnaround at the moment but also says (with a comedy picture!) that they are heaving at the moment. No bad thing, good to see they're busy...guess I'll just have to wait! :rolleyes:

Edited by LewisK1975

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='mcnach' timestamp='1437914214' post='2829906']
I just ordered two for my Barefaced cabs... let's see how long it takes.
[/quote]

I got an email today with Fedex tracking number... no bad! week and a half, maybe two weeks from placing order to receipt, it seems.

• 2 months later...

I'm thinking of buying a cover for my Barefaced Two 10 which i recently bought off here.

I'm curious to know what options are popular with those how have bought or ordered them.

AmpGuard, FoamGuard or DustGuard cover
Seam Bining Colour
Cable Pocket
Placeholder Strap
Board Pouches
Handle Hole Flaps

Obviously it's down to personal preference. My initial thoughts are, is the FoamGuard worth going for in addition to the AmpGuard. The placeholder strap looks handy. I don't need cable pockets or handle hole flaps.

As I said above I had one for my Retro two 10.
As the cab was only going to be in the back of a car I didn't think it worth going for the full set, so I went for the basic finish, with just the logo and under strap added. I was more than happy with it. It's not quite as padded as the Schroeder cover I have, but I'm always carful with my gear.
I just ordered the same as the above, minus the logo for my yet to be delivered BF BB2.

Thanks guys. I'm going to go with my initial thoughts. Standard AmpGuard cover with place holder strap under. I too will have it in the back of a car with everything else. Pockets will get in the way and my gig bags have all my leads. Will probably pass on the logo as it will not be see much.