Why become a member? ×

MIDI Studio Help Needed Before I Go MAD !!!!!

Westie9

For sanity sake is there anybody willing to come to mine and help me set-up my MIDI Studio?

I'm not the most technically advanced of people but just want the damn thing to work!!!

Basically, I have a Korg Kronos 2 (using USB), a Korg 01/pro (MIDI in and Out) and a Korg X5DR (MIDI In and Out) all connected into a Iconnectivity Midi 4+ box. The DAW I'm using is Logic Pro X on a MacBook Pro.

I'm tearing my hair out here and need some help... If there's anyone prepared to come over (Eaton Bray, approx 8 miles from junction 12 of the M1) and help me out I'd be very grateful. I'm quite happy to pay to keep sane.

PM me your contact details and we'll go from there.....

Thanks in advance....

[quote name='Westie9' timestamp='1437756203' post='2828861']
For sanity sake is there anybody willing to come to mine and help me set-up my MIDI Studio?

I'm not the most technically advanced of people but just want the damn thing to work!!!

Basically, I have a Korg Kronos 2 (using USB), a Korg 01/pro (MIDI in and Out) and a Korg X5DR (MIDI In and Out) all connected into a Iconnectivity Midi 4+ box. The DAW I'm using is Logic Pro X on a MacBook Pro.

I'm tearing my hair out here and need some help... If there's anyone prepared to come over (Eaton Bray, approx 8 miles from junction 12 of the M1) and help me out I'd be very grateful. I'm quite happy to pay to keep sane.

PM me your contact details and we'll go from there.....

Thanks in advance....
[/quote]

I'm nowhere near you, but I have Skype and plenty of spare time :)