Why become a member? ×

Wal Pro II-E
£2850

zomnius

Some basse have to go.
Wal Pro bass, with 2 picks and active electronics (E) far far better to me than the pro without electronics, but that's only taste.
this one is in great shape. Inc non original case & transmit.

Will make some additional pics.

Cheers.

Edited by Rich
The lack of capitalisation was doing my head in.

[quote name='markorbit' timestamp='1438622638' post='2835869']
I had a lovely [b]black [/b]one of these [s]just like Leigh Gorman's from Bow Wow Wow[/s]. A very alive sounding bass. Goes without saying I wish I had kept it.
[/quote]

Small fix and it's my story... one of my few serious regrets in life. (The other was was selling my Custom fretless :( /)

[quote name='Francesco' timestamp='1438611375' post='2835754']
I'm not sure, but by the looks of it, it's a fretless? All Original?
[/quote]

Definitely fretless, It looks like a defret to me as the markers are in the middle of where the frets would be... I may be wrong though :)

Did the Pro basses have a bit of masking tape inside the control cover like the customs? that should state the original configuration.

Edited by CamdenRob

[quote name='markorbit' timestamp='1438622638' post='2835869']
I [s]had[/s] [i]have[/i] a lovely red one of these [s]just like Leigh Gorman's from Bow Wow Wow[/s] [i]complete with Wal HSC[/i]. A very alive sounding bass. Goes without saying [s]I wish I had kept it[/s] [i]it's an absolute keeper and is going nowhere[/i].
[/quote]
Another small fix :D my pride & joy and sole appreciating asset :lol:

There's no masking tape label inside the Pro II-Es. Your best bet for establishing its original identity is either through the [url="http://www4.cs.fau.de/~koesters/Privat/Wal/walspec.html"]Wal database [/url]if it's listed, or from Wal & Pete's original notebook which I am assuming still exists and will now be in Paul's possession.

Incidentally, if anyone ever comes across one of the original factory retro-fit DI kits for the Pro II-E, please let me know.

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1438769755' post='2837017']

Another small fix :D my pride & joy and sole appreciating asset :lol:

There's no masking tape label inside the Pro II-Es. Your best bet for establishing its original identity is either through the [url="http://www4.cs.fau.de/~koesters/Privat/Wal/walspec.html"]Wal database [/url]if it's listed, or from Wal & Pete's original notebook which I am assuming still exists and will now be in Paul's possession.

Incidentally, if anyone ever comes across one of the original factory retro-fit DI kits for the Pro II-E, please let me know.
[/quote]

+1 Rich

Nice looking Pro IIe

GLWTS