metal bassist

2 replies to this topic

#1 litrolibur

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 July 2015 - 01:57 PM

Hi,my name is Adrian ... I've been playing bass for over 15 years, i play in diferent tunnings,in 4 and 5 strings bass... 
In those years i travel more than 30 countries playing big festivals and sharing stage with bands like Motorhead,Fear Factory,Nuclear Assault,Wolf etc... gaining experience in touring and professional recording, recording with people like Dan Weller(Sykth), Coke Finlay(Virus), etc....  
Originally I come from Spain ... moving to the UK in 2004 to improve my career and i lived here since them   
I did a music HNC and a music degree... 
At the moment im totally free and i willing to work with high standard band ... i hope you like my playing and guive me the oportunnity to show my skills

#2 allanlesser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 11:58 PM

We're a female-fronted rock/metal band based in London and looking for a new bass player. Must be both dedicated and committed. If this is of interest to you, please contact me at allanlesser@gmail.com for more details.

Cheers

#3 lungbuster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 August 2017 - 12:17 PM

Nine Miles Down require a pro minded bassist preferably with BV's - good gear, transportation and a good sense of humour. Ability to work in a touring band and rehearse/ record in the South Wales area.

https://www.youtube....h?v=ZKGNo8o3WMM

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users