Why become a member? ×

metal bassist

litrolibur

Hi,my name is Adrian ... I've been playing bass for over 15 years, i play in diferent tunnings,in 4 and 5 strings bass... 
In those years i travel more than 30 countries playing big festivals and sharing stage with bands like Motorhead,Fear Factory,Nuclear Assault,Wolf etc... gaining experience in touring and professional recording, recording with people like Dan Weller(Sykth), Coke Finlay(Virus), etc....  
Originally I come from Spain ... moving to the UK in 2004 to improve my career and i lived here since them   
I did a music HNC and a music degree... 
At the moment im totally free and i willing to work with high standard band ... i hope you like my playing and guive me the oportunnity to show my skills

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]Nine Miles Down require a pro minded bassist preferably with BV's - good gear, transportation and a good sense of humour. Ability to work in a touring band and rehearse/ record in the South Wales area. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#111111][font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][size=4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKGNo8o3WMM[/size][/font][/color]

• 1 year later...

Hi there, I am Jonny D lead singer and lead guitarist of NeMeSiS,

We are an established west London classic rock covers band with a difference but as of June this year we find ourselves without a bass player. We still have a year of gigging ahead and need to find the right person for the job.  if you check out the nemesis page on the www.lemonrock.com/nemesis website you will be able to see and hear more of what we are about.

If you are interested in Joining a fun band that really rocks get in contact by phone 07922 151492 or email themightynemesis.com to arrange to meet.

Jonny D