Why become a member? ×

Band names - a fresh approach

Happy Jack

I'm liking this, we took ages to come up with a name for our covers band and now that we've got some original songs we've realised that the first name isn't appropriate for the original material, I think one of these might work out perfectly!

Matt

So can we have some kind of a prize for the first evidence of a band gigging under a name drawn from the thread archives?

Actually, having written that, 'The Thread Archives' isn't bad either...

Edited by JoeEvans

This is genius! After trying and failing miserably to come up with decent band names for the last 5 months I have just gone though the entire New Content section and come up with at least 25 potential names (only borrowing 2 from Happy Jacks original list) which I can put out for consideration by my band-mates! I will report back in due course!!

[quote name='sprocketflup' timestamp='1438032273' post='2831123']
And, if im not much mistaken, "Band Names - A Fresh Approach" hasn't been taken yet either
[/quote]

Rather reminiscent of "Star Wars IV - A New Hope". Can we expect "Band Names II - The Apathy Strikes Back" and "Band Names III - Return of the Random Words"?

• 2 weeks later...