Why become a member? ×

(Scotland) Behringer Ultra-DI DI20 (broken battery)
£1.5

I left the battery in for far too long (December 2009, if my memory serves me well) and it leaked and stuck to the terminals. Upon removing the battery, it took one of the terminals with it. It should be an easy fix, I can't be arsed to fix it and I do not really need this anyway. I have a great DI on my amp.

No postage - no time for that! You can catch me on my mini Scottish tour next week (work, not music).

Glasgow: Monday 3rd August (late evening) up until Tuesday lunch
Edinburgh: Tuesday 4th August (late evening), Wednesday lunch

I'm trying to add a Dundee date for Wednesday evening, but it does not look likely.

Other alternatives:

Hull, Monday 10/8 (late evening)

Manchester - early September at some point. Three day conference, so plenty of opportunities.

As I am trying to avoid chucking this in the bin, price is by no means set. Trades welcome - pickled onion Monster Munch, chocolate etc gladly accepted.

Stock pic (mine has the old logo):

It will be posted off to Dad if nobody takes it off me in Scotland.

Are you going to be in Glasgow or Edinburgh on those days? Do you fancy this DI (it should still work with phantom power)? Let me know, but let me know by Thursday at the very latest as I leave for the trip on Friday to spend the weekend with family in [i]that London[/i] first.