Why become a member? ×

Creative Bassist wanted for unique collaborations- Brighton.

glynne Cicada

[center]Hi.[/center]
[center]I'm a Brighton based guitarist looking for a like-minded bassist for collaborative projects.[/center]
[center]I'm ultimately looking to form a band with like-minded creatives wanting to do something cool.[/center]
[center]But also want to do side projects of live performance & recording.[/center]
[center]I'm 39, been playing guitar for about 20 years.[/center]
[center]Been in a few bands for long periods but never found a bassist I really connected with to explore the sonic potential.[/center]
[center]I like Jazz, Rock, Metal, Blues, Hardcore, Avant Garde, Soundtrack stuff, Hip-Hop, Punk, Funk etc...[/center]
[center]I dont like to do things that put my music in one genre & I challenge myself musically as much as I can.[/center]
[center]I'm looking for a partner in crime to explore our instruments & each other into unique & exciting dimensions of sound & light.[/center]
[center]Whatever form that might take.[/center]

[center]Here is a link to my Bandcamp page.[/center]

[center][url="https://glynnecicadamusic.bandcamp.com/"]https://glynnecicadamusic.bandcamp.com/[/url][/center]

[center]I'm very committed to my guitar & my music but take it all with a huge sense of humour & fun.[/center]
[center]Just wanna rock out with my cock out & create something unique & challenging.[/center]

[center]Interested parties please get in touch.[/center]

[center]Cheers.[/center]

[center]X[/center]