Why become a member? ×

# on hold # FS EBMM Stingray 3 Band Eq 2007 £700
£700

Deedee

Hi all

Well I have a new PDN Stingray on it's way so unfortunately this beauty has got to go to help pay for it.

Purchased from Grammefriday on this very forum, my beautiful 2007 3 band Stingray.
[list]
[*]Tobaccoburst finish
[*]Ash body
[*]Maple neck
[*]Maple fingerboard
[*]3 band eq
[*]Original MM hard shell case
[/list]

This is in fantastic condition other than a dink on the front of the bass between the scratchplate and the lower horn. I touched this in when I bought it and it's now barely noticeable unless you are up real close.

I'm in South Yorkshire and would very much prefer collection although I am quite partial to a shady service station type meet up!

Cheers

Edited by Deedee

4.49kg/9.90lbs; beautifully balanced and very comfy on the strap, to quote my own sale ad from yesteryear!

This is a fabulous bass - would but it back in a heartbeat if I had the cash to spare!

Deedee is a total gent, folks - buy with 100% confidence!

Hi Deedee - enjoy your new Ray when it comes, and I hope you don't regret selling this one to pay for it!

Hello tobaccoburst Ray ... Still love you! (Sob)

GF

[quote name='GrammeFriday' timestamp='1438259305' post='2832982']
4.49kg/9.90lbs; beautifully balanced and very comfy on the strap, to quote my own sale ad from yesteryear!

This is a fabulous bass - would but it back in a heartbeat if I had the cash to spare!

Deedee is a total gent, folks - buy with 100% confidence!

Hi Deedee - enjoy your new Ray when it comes, and I hope you don't regret selling this one to pay for it!

Hello tobaccoburst Ray ... Still love you! (Sob)

GF
[/quote]

Many thanks GF 😊. I hope you're well? Thanks for clarifying the weight.

As you know, it is a gorgeous bass and I am keeping everything crossed on the incoming bass playing as well as it looks. I did consider parting with my Wal, but the thought of watching somebody wander off down the drive with that in their hands made me feel quite ill. So alas, it's this lovely beast that's got to go!

Edited by Deedee