Why become a member? ×

Jule D-Monique - GONE
£1100

I am re-listing my Jule Demonique rack mount amp - looking for a new home for this amazing piece of gear. I purchased this unit at the end of last year at bassgear and since then I kept it in my home, playing it from time to time at low volume, so it is virtually brand new.

These wonderful sounding amps receive thousands of enthusiastic comments from US players at talkbass. And indeed it sounds so juicy and meaty, especially with old Fenders as I never heard before (and I tried a lot of high end tube amps). Although I prefer the flexibility and cleariness of my Solid State Epifani stack all the time - which is a totally different animal. This Jule amp should be played instead of collecting dust.

The De-Monique is the rack version of the famous Monique all tube preamp, combined with an embedded Demeter Minnie 800D amp, providing 800W raw power in a comfy lightweight package.

Pics will follow. The amp is discontinued now and now offered as Jule Monique 700 - with a different power amp unit.

TRADED

Edited by mrbassman_de