Why become a member? ×

*SOLD* G&L Tribute M2000 White
£295

discreet

[b]*SOLD* G&L Tribute M2000 White[/b]

Up for grabs - and very much priced to sell - is this pristine G&L Tribute M2000 in gloss white with matching headstock. And very nice it is, too. I bought it as I wanted a twin-humbucker active bass in the Fender stylee. It is strung with some form of D'Addario roundwounds and comes complete with a high-quality and very useful branded G&L gig bag.

It's possible to get a truly remarkable range of sounds from the twin humbucker/18V 3-band tone circuit combo, but the problem is, I just can't get on with the neck. It's not Ibanez-thin or anything by any means - but I've been playing my 76P Bass quite extensively and am really loving that - and this G&L neck is just a [i]little [/i]too narrow for me, which is unfortunate, but presents an opportunity for someone to pick up one of Leo's finest at a very silly price. So if you're interested, get in quick!!

It's in almost-pristine condition and everything is as it should be (see pics). I need to move this quickly, so am asking just [b]£295 [/b](via bank transfer only please), and I promise you wont find one of these anywhere else for less than that. Price is firm and I'm not looking for trades. I'd much prefer collection from SE London, but if you [i]really [/i]want it packing and posting, the price will be £320. The bass will be very well packed and despatched via ParcelForce express48. I will PM an ETA and tracking information to the buyer. My feedback is [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/263574-discreet/"]here[/url].[list]
[*][b]Construction:[/b] Bolt-on
[*][b]Scale:[/b] 34"
[*][b]Pickups:[/b] Two M-spec G&L MFD™ humbucking pickups made in Fullerton, California
[*][b]Body Wood:[/b] Basswood
[*][b]Neck Wood:[/b] Hard-Rock Maple with slab Rosewood fingerboard
[*][b]Neck Width at Nut:[/b] 1 5/8" (41.3mm)
[*][b]Neck Radius:[/b] 12" (30.5cm)
[*][b]Neck Profile:[/b] Medium 'C'
[*][b]Frets:[/b] 21 medium jumbo, nickel
[*][b]Tuning Keys:[/b] Traditional open-back
[*][b]Bridge:[/b] Leo Fender-designed G&L Saddle-Lock™
[*][b]Electronics:[/b] G&L M-spec 18V preamp, volume, pan, 3-band boost/cut EQ with centre detents
[/list]
[color=#ffffff]M[/color]

I thank you! :)

Edited by discreet

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1438425843' post='2834404']
If only it was a 5er
[/quote]

It is not, sorry. :)

[quote name='Jakester' timestamp='1438427570' post='2834427']
Pm'd
[/quote]

And replied. First BC-er to transfer funds will secure the bass. Price is firm. :)

Edited by discreet