Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Squier Jazz Bass V Vintage Modified nitro Burgundy Mist relic, Fender logo - like Guy Pratt's (a bit)
£175

pluckedout

For sale: a customised Squier Jazz Bass V which I've repainted in nitrocellulose Burgundy Mist (from Manchester Guitar Tech) and affixed a Fender logo to. I've always loved Guy Pratt's burgundy mist Jazz but as I play 5 stirng (erm, and also can't afford an original custom colour Jazz) I thought I'd have a go at recreating it. It's come out pretty well I think, there is some deliberate relicing and I've oversprayed a bit on the back of the headstock but it looks good to me! Was planning to fit EMGs to finish the look but the stock Duncan Designed pickups sounded great so I've kept them on.

Rear of the headstock still has the Squier serial number - it's not pretending to be anything other than a Squier with a Fender logo but just for the avoidance of doubt, this is not a real Fender.

Has genuine Fender pickup cover though on the neck pickup - this is from the Marcus Miller V

Plays great, sounds great, looks great. Hopefully someone else can give it a home as I just don't have the space anymore (apparently :-))

More pics available upon request.

[s]£175[/s] £150 collected from High Wycombe or Heathrow/Staines area, or can be shipped for £25 in the UK or £50 within the EU with UPS.

Edited by pluckedout

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...