Why become a member? ×

Sorted now.

Cameronj279

[quote name='dmccombe7' timestamp='1438454446' post='2834657']
Need a bit more than that Cameron. Have you got yourself some new gear ?

Dave
[/quote]

This was originally a "I need a cable for soon" post but I got it sorted . First gig with the Genz Benz though so it is new gear related I suppose!

It sounded great if I'm honest. Very clear sounding without being too sterile, plenty of oomf and the boost low/high switches boost just the right amount for passages in songs where a little bit of a kick is required. The sound guy was impressed with it as well, saying how good the DI from it was.

At the moment I feel like I picked the ideal amp for my needs if I'm honest. I'll see how I feel with it over the next month or so...after the honeymoon period has worn off.

[quote name='Cameronj279' timestamp='1438513367' post='2835030']
It sounded great if I'm honest. Very clear sounding without being too sterile, plenty of oomf and the boost low/high switches boost just the right amount for passages in songs where a little bit of a kick is required. The sound guy was impressed with it as well, saying how good the DI from it was.

At the moment I feel like I picked the ideal amp for my needs if I'm honest. I'll see how I feel with it over the next month or so...after the honeymoon period has worn off.
[/quote]

I bought a GB Stl9.0 a few years ago with. 2 x berg HD 210's. Still in the honeymoon period - not looked at another amp or cabs since! Fantastic rig.