Why become a member? ×

Mansons Guitar Show - 3rd October

MoJoKe

Having had a bit of a break, it appears Mansons are doing another Guitar show on Saturday 3rd October at the Corn Exchange, Exeter

More info here:- [url="https://www.mansons.co.uk/news/mansons-guitar-show-2015-46"]https://www.mansons....ar-show-2015-46[/url]

I will be there with MSL, showing all the lovely Markbass goodies, including the Multiamp. There might even be a DV Mark one there too, for your guitarist friends to see!

Edited by MoJoKe

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We will have a stand there if my artwork ever arrives on time!

So if anybody was curious to try one of our basses - or even just come say "Hello" that'd be great. We will have 2 right handed CHB-1 basses. One strung with flats and one with roundwound. And we'll have a lefty to try too.

- Stephen

Edited by Chownybass

All good! Yolanda is great.

I have seen the plan for the MSL stand. They will have a bit of everything Markbass, including a Multiamp and hopefully the new and amazing little Nano 300 (though they are currently selling to dealers as quickly as Markbass can make them, so getting one in time might be a problem!), which I can see quickly becoming a best seller!

For your guitarist chums there will also be a good selection of DV Mark including the guitar Multiamp, and for those who missed out at the LBGS, there will again be some special show pricing on lots of kit!

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Rich' timestamp='1443871890' post='2878325']
Just watching Yolanda doing her thing.
Oh my GOD. :blink:
[/quote]

And by the way, why didn't you come and say hi!!!

[quote name='MoJoKe' timestamp='1444045880' post='2879692']
She is awesome. I don't think it is possible for anybody on the planet to have more groove and funk than that girl!
[/quote]

Sadly though, that Fender amp was well lost in the mix most of the time.... Nick Beggs used a Markbass CMD121h from the MSL stand. She'd have been better doing the same!

Wanted to drop a quick thank you to Rich for coming and helping me cover my stand at the exhibition. Although we didn't sell anything on the day, I've sold a few to people that I know tried us at the show. And I know Bass Direct sold one to somebody who had tried them at the show too.

So. Thanks Rich. I owe you one. :D

No worries, I enjoyed it :) thanks for buying me lunch! Like we were saying in the car on the way back, while it's a pity none sold on the day there was a hell of a lot of interest and everyone who touched them loved them (not surprised, they're smashing, especially that beautiful blue), and it was a valuable Lessons Learned exercise too.
If you'd like a similar hand in future, gimme a shout. :)