Why become a member? ×

FS Double Bass Hard Case - NOW SOLD
£350

Not to be confused with the bulky Styrofoam cases, this one is made of GRP with plush lining and padding. It's wheeled. It's quite slimline inasmuch as any DB case can be and provides excellent protection. Its shape is like those old cello cases and is suitable for a 3/4 DB. It has been all over Europe with me and has flown to Lanzarotte and back - yes.

Can be collected from Oxfordshire or could meet up but best bring your bass to make sure it fits. £350

Edited by bassace

[quote name='bassace' timestamp='1438888152' post='2838481']
Not to be confused with the bulky Styrofoam cases, this one is made of GRP with plush lining and padding. It's wheeled. It's quite slimline inasmuch as any DB case can be and provides excellent protection. Its shape is like those old cello cases and is suitable for a 3/4 DB. It has been all over Europe with me and has flown to Lanzarotte and back - yes.

Can be collected from Oxfordshire or could meet up but best bring your bass to make sure it fits. £350
[/quote]

Hiya mate, after a 'moment' with my ageing blonde on my back and a rather drunk gentleman in a dark street the other night (sounds like a Tom Waits song doesn't it), I did consider buying another a hard case, but reflected on the fact that my previous case didn't permit both it and player to be in the same car at the same time! In short it was huge! Do you have dimensions for yours? I'd quite like some pics also if possible. I could get to Oxford way week of 17th if it works out.

Cheers

Chris

[quote name='dudi8' timestamp='1438950665' post='2838919']
pics?
can you post it?
[/quote]

If you could PM your email I could send some pics. And I suppose I could post if your letterbox is big enough. I would need a contribution towards shipping.

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1438956057' post='2838968']

Hiya mate, after a 'moment' with my ageing blonde on my back and a rather drunk gentleman in a dark street the other night (sounds like a Tom Waits song doesn't it), I did consider buying another a hard case, but reflected on the fact that my previous case didn't permit both it and player to be in the same car at the same time! In short it was huge! Do you have dimensions for yours? I'd quite like some pics also if possible. I could get to Oxford way week of 17th if it works out.

Cheers

Chris
[/quote]

Hi Chris
Could you pl PM your email address and I'll get some pics taken later today, plus dimensions, although no bass case is ever going to be very small.