Why become a member? ×

NBD ... almost!

Naetharu

Hi folks,

Just felt like sharing my going crazy with anticipation here. My new Maruszczyk Jake is on its way to me this morning via Fed Ex - could be here any time between now and 6pm this evening. I fear I am going to spend the whole day sat by the window doing an impression of my dog when he is watching out for the postman :)

Anyhow, pics to follow shortly once it arrives!

James

[quote name='zawinul' timestamp='1439491812' post='2843385']
Is Adrian there? I sent him a long and detailed email and got no reply
[/quote]

Perhaps he is away at the moment? I know he is a very busy working bassist in addition to running Public Peace so chances are you've just caught him at a bad time. He's been very good getting back to me - even answering late at night well after working hours at times. Perhaps if he does not get back in a few days re-send the email with a different title as it could have been gobbled up by spam filters?

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Naetharu' timestamp='1439455055' post='2842920']
Hi folks,

Just felt like sharing my going crazy with anticipation here. My new Maruszczyk Jake is on its way to me this morning via Fed Ex - could be here any time between now and 6pm this evening. I fear I am going to spend the whole day sat by the window doing an impression of my dog when he is watching out for the postman :)

Anyhow, pics to follow shortly once it arrives!

James
[/quote]

Hey Naetharu, are you getting a Jake or an Elwood? Just curious as I'm very interested in these basses also.
They look and sound great and with all the options available - choosing the right one is nearly that hard part !!! :)
(As a complete aside, I was also emailing Adrian about the 2nd bass and you beat me to the purchase! - Small world and for what it's worth I was also a little concerned about it's condition hence I delayed.... :) )

As a matter of interest did you email Adrian the spec for your new bass and work it out with him over email and is it best to do it over the phone?
Any advice, insights greatly appreciated.

Cheers