Why become a member? ×

FS Warmoth Gecko 4 Body, Modulus MM Pickup, Aguilar OBP-1
£700

wolfmaster19

[color=#222222]Hello,[/color]

[color=#222222]I have some pieces and parts I was gathering for a project that I decided I will not go through with unfortunately, so here they are for your convenience:[/color]

[color=#222222]1) £200 ---- "NEW" 2 piece Swamp Ash Warmoth Gecko 4 Body Unfinished with MM Sweetspot routed pickup cavity also with a blank neck poket and battery cavity on the back. (The condition of the body is New, still in the same pakage I received it, you will receive the body as if it were shipped from Warmoth, like I have ! but at lower price ! )[/color]

[color=#222222]2) £80 ------ Bartolini MM pickup that was taken off a Modulus Flea Bass, it is in used condition with the usual scratches, also, the Bartolini name on the pickup is not very visible anymore. I tested it and it has that typical "growl" you would expect from a Modulus Flea ![/color]

[color=#222222]3) £80 ------ Aguilar OBP-1 Preamp, in used condition, does a great job coupled with that MM pickup above.[/color]

Will ship if need to at buyers expense but I'd rather somebody picked it up in Dublin[/color]

Edited by wolfmaster19

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...