Why become a member? ×

Studiomaster runabout 200w portable pa system. NOW REDUCED IN PRICE AGAIN FOR QUICK SALE! £110.
£150

Incredibly portable complete P.A. system. 200w stereo, complete with all leads. Sorry but no stands but I recon that a couple of mic stands will double as speaker stands as the speakers are quite compact. Not used this a lot so in great condition but when I have used it I've been impressed.

Here's what the say.

The need for compact, portable PA systems has never been greater. Light weight, powerful, easy to set up but above all easy to use systems are compulsory. The Runabout has perfectly addressed these requirements in a functional yet stylish package.

The Runabout, the smaller of the two systems, packs 200 Watts of power and a 4 channel mixer (3x mic/line, 1x stereo) and 5 band graphic equaliser. Record sockets and headphone output complete the feature set.

It's contained in its own carry case. The Runabout packs down to brief case size with a comfortable handle and light enough to make carrying a pleasure!

Features & Specs

Equalisation - HI (12kHz), MID (2.5kHz), LO (80Hz)
Graphic Equaliser - 125Hz, 400Hz, 1kHz, 4kHz, 8kHz
Power - 2 x 100W
Speakers - 2 way
Connections - Channels 1-2 - XLR mic & TRS jack line
Channel 3:Jack mic & TRS jack line Channel 4/5:Stereo line RCA phono
Record Output - RCA phono
Speaker Outputs - TS jacks
Speaker Input - Single TS jack
Power Requirements - Voltage Selector
230V Range 50/60Hz - 115V Range 50/60Hz

A very compact and highly portable complete P.A. system that sounds very nice indeed.

£150.00 including postage.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by bertbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...