Why become a member? ×

Bass player for covers band Northants

Roger2611

So, with the increase in activity for my originals band, Yodaclub I have been forced to choose between the covers band and the originals band as unfortunately the two cannot continue to run side by side, the bookings for the originals band seems to come at very short notice so conflicts with gigs booked months in advance for the covers band!

My seat in the covers band is up for grabs

I have played with the band for over 6 years now, we have headlined festivals, supported Midge Ure and generally had a bloody good time and developed a very good reputation

I want the band to continue after I go so I am looking for my replacement!!

Currently we are a 4 piece band, guitar, bass, drums, rhythm guitar / vocals going under the name "Anyone Out There"

The set is a real mix from Kings of Leon, Stereophonics, The Cult, The Killers, The Jam, Buzzcocks, Oasis, etc. The other members are decent musicians, the vocalist, Neil has a brilliant voice and is a good front man without being a total pain in the backside that normally comes with a good front man

Age wise the band is all fifty or thereabouts.we try to limit gigging to 2 a month but will chuck the occasional extra one in, you have no heavy drinkers, drug users or big ego's to have to cope with so all in all it is a nice environment to play in.

I have told them I will be leaving at the end of Feb 2016 with the option to stay on until end of March if my replacement is not up to speed by then.

So there you have it, it is with a heavy heart I step away from this band as they are a good bunch of guys.

If you are interested please PM me

Cheers
Rog