Why become a member? ×

Hotcovers fender rumble cover

ortogo

[attachment=199341:DSCF0294.JPG][attachment=199342:DSCF0295.JPG]I'm the first person to moan when something isn't up to scratch or theres a problem with it, but this post is to say how pleased and impressed i,ve been with Hotcovers. Better start by saying I have no connection with the company other than being a very satisfied customer.
I recently bought a Fender Rumble 500 combo and thought I'd try and keep it looking tidy so decided to get a cover made for it. Had a look on here and saw a number of names that were mentioned quite a bit, so I started having a look at the different company Web Sites. I had almost decided which one to go for when I noticed a few threads saying that this particular company were a bit overpriced, they also had a 2-3 week waiting time.
A couple of posters had mentioned Hotcovers, so I decided to have a look at their covers. They offered a choice of 2 different materials and had 10mm foam as standard (no paying extra for the foam and their prices included VAT). Price for the cover was £39 + £6.50 p&p, so cheaper than most, so I ordered it late Wednesday evening. Got home from work Thursday and gave them a ring just to check they had the order, and was told that the cover had already been made and was waiting to be picked up by the courier and should be with me the next day. Sure enough 11 o,clock the next morning it was delivered !!
Unpacked it and tried it on the combo and it was a perfect fit, snug without being tight. I chose the waterproof 600 denier material (I've had boat covers made out of this type of material, so i know its very strong and tear resistant). and it looks smart but is also practical.
Would definitely use again