Why become a member? ×

Bassist wanted for Led Zeplin tribute - Sussex area

Graham

I've been rehearsing with Led Zeplin tribute band Coda, but have come to the conclusion that I have too much on at the moment and can't give them the time needed to make the band as good as it deserves to be, as a result we need a new John Paul Jones.

The other three guys are really nice, and have really got the Page/Plant/Bonham sound and feel. I really regret that I have to leave this band, as musically and socially, it's great, but I just can't commit the time needed.

They're trying to make it as authentic as possible, so if you have the right look as well, all the better; being able to play keys isn't essential (I can't), but it would be a real bonus.

The other guys are based in Hastings/Brighton/East Grinstead and have been rehearsing near Uckfield

The Facebook link is below, and get in contact with either myself on here, or Simon Wicker through Facebook, preferably with video of you playing.

https://www.facebook.com/CODALedZeppelinTributeBand/info?tab=page_info

Hi Graham, i'm a bassist in the Brighton area, Ditchling, 10 mins away from Uckfield,massive Zep fan, i don't play keys or look like jpj but definitely keen and very capable as a player, have been playing 20 years, have workrd with bands here and abroad, tours, theatres, holiday parks, ski seasons , weddings, etc so have experience, is there a chance you could give me a bell about this? 07581 194168, leigh,

[quote name='superfuzz18' timestamp='1440803734' post='2854090']
Hi Graham, i'm a bassist in the Brighton area, Ditchling, 10 mins away from Uckfield,massive Zep fan, i don't play keys or look like jpj but definitely keen and very capable as a player, have been playing 20 years, have workrd with bands here and abroad, tours, theatres, holiday parks, ski seasons , weddings, etc so have experience, is there a chance you could give me a bell about this? 07581 194168, leigh,
[/quote]
Hi Leigh, I'm seeing the drummer tonight as he's depping for my main band, I'll pass on your detail, thanks :)

• 2 months later...