Why become a member? ×

TRADED - Sanox Logabass 6 string
£840

Nuf

Gentlemen, ladies, good morning,

After weeks of thinking, I think that I'm going to go seperate ways with my 6 string Logabass, as I don't play it enough... My other fretted basses (2 Modulus Q6) and my acoustic (Rockbass Alien 6 deluxe) are really awesome basses, and the only addition I could have to my rig would be a 6 string JB-like bass... And I think that this is an opportunity to make some room...

I've changed the preamp (which was dying) by a Glockenklang 3-band preamp, which is awesome.

It's the only 6 string Logabass I've seen over 10 years of lurking on the Internet.

It's quite the collector's item, but I want it to be a bass that is played as much as it deserves to be played.

It still has a few scratches, given the age of the lady (1992 I think), but is still sound great, and the truss rod should be pretty fine. To be honest, I NEVER needed to use the truss since I acquired it. The neck is even more stable than my Modulus Q6s...

I'm interested in selling, but I could also be interested in 6 string Jazz basses (e.g. Maruszczyk, Sanderg, etc.), with money on one side or the other.

The bass is in Belgium, in Brussels.

Edited by Nuf

I need to check if I have a hardcase, but not sure about that. This bass wasn't provided with any protection, but I'll probably put it in a softcase.

If needed, I can go to my local guitar shop and get some carton boxes to make sure nothing bad happens.

As I used to package pharmaceutical products, I know how to build good protective packaging, so... Don't worry, I'll manage... ;)

Oh yeah, I've weighed the bass. It weighs 4.6kg according to my scale :)

I'll propably add additionnal pictures by the end of next week.

Edited by Nuf

• 3 weeks later...