Why become a member? ×

Nordy vP5 *** SOLD ***
£1575

OmeDunk

*** SOLD ***

Nordy vP5
Beautiful and excellent 5 stringer handmade by Carey Nordstrand.
Hard to come by in Europe.

I let her go because my rock covers band only play in grubby pubs with small stages. That is not the environment I like her to be.

One piece alder body
rosewood neck
pickguard W/B/W
[color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]34" scale, 19mm string spacing, 1 7/8 nu[/font][/color][color=#141414][font=verdana, geneva, lucida,]t width[/font][/color]
Serial number : 12

The bass is in pristine condition. On the back of the body there are however 3 little marks (see picture).
I gigged her once in an acoustic session. Besides that she never left the house or our private rehearsal room.
One of the two original screws of the thumb rest was lost when the bass was transported my way.

Excellent craftmanship. The bass plays like a dream and sounds very versatile for a P (sounds like a PJ).
Lightweight : [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]around 8.5 lbs.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]A Gator case is included.[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif](I hope the original seller doesn't mind if I use a [/font][/color][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]couple of his pictures) [/color][/font]

[font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif][color=#282828]Sorry, no trades.[/color][/font]

Edited by OmeDunk

• 1 month later...