Why become a member? ×

Pickguards - best place for bargains?

Funky Dunky

I need two Jazz bass pickguards for an American Standard - one red tort (effect, not real tort because them's dear!) and one black with the white/black outline. Is there anywhere other than eBay you'd recommend looking? Not looking to go any higher than £20 each on these.

Edited by Funky Dunky

• 3 weeks later...

Do you want them Year Correct?

I have bought around 50 in the last 3 years! I went to Guitars Electric .co.uk and of the 3 I ordered that week (It was a 4 ply and year correct) This was the only one that fitted screw point 100% correct!
www.guitarelectric.co.uk. (they are on holiday this week. But I will stay with them and I but through ebay/paypal and have always got my money back many times from Australia/USA and France! So buyers are normally very secure these days unless they stray from sensible rules! I give these guys 99%

I also bought a red tort plate for a P bass a few months back, from ebay
(sorry I can't find which seller in my ebay history - but came from China I recall)

it was about 6 quid though, so it's worth a punt
It fitted the bass really well. I think there was just one hole that was very slightly out of alignment
I mean very slightly. At 6 quid something delivered, it was a bargain :)

PS. It probably wasn't quite as bright as the one in the pic, but bright enough, and not really dull