Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN - Orange AD200b and OBC115 plus roqsolid covers
£1200

sk8

I'm not looking to split this rig at the moment.

My ears say yes but my back says no! Best sounding rig I've had hands down (and I've had a few!).

I think I'm the third owner of the AD200b but it's in good nick. The rubber on the handle has frayed but I sourced a replacement from orange that I haven't got round to fitting. Sounds mighty with a great heft to the notes.

The OBC115 is new to me and was bough from absolute music. Great 115 cab that partners well with the head and moves some air! Gigged a handful of times.

Not looking to post but can be collected from Bath Bristol area.

Looking for £1200 for the lot. Will get pictures up later

Edited by sk8

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1442495746' post='2867353']
Sad times matey, you were well chuffed when you landed that rig :( I love mine and it's going nowhere!

...have a free bump for a bass rig that gets constant compliments from audience/bands/sound-guys!
[/quote]

Cheers Andy. It is the most awesome sound and looks the bollox. I'm in no rush to shift it but the cash would be useful

Whenever I use my rig (which is every show we play unless I'm pressed into using something else which I resist most strongly!) I get envious looks from the other guys on the bill and compliments from the sound guy for the sweet sound he gets at the desk and out front. Just a glorious sounding beast :)

So good in fact that I now have a second obc115cb for a stack of awesomeness mwahahaha :crazy:

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1443086165' post='2872018']
Whenever I use my rig (which is every show we play unless I'm pressed into using something else which I resist most strongly!) I get envious looks from the other guys on the bill and compliments from the sound guy for the sweet sound he gets at the desk and out front. Just a glorious sounding beast :)

So good in fact that I now have a second obc115cb for a stack of awesomeness mwahahaha :crazy:
[/quote]

You micing it to go out front?

[quote name='sk8' timestamp='1443204567' post='2873131']
You micing it to go out front?
[/quote]

No mate, usually run a line from the slave out to an active Radial Pro48 di box, takes the juicy valve pre signal and sends it to the desk. Given the opportunity I'd add a mic too but the slave out does give pleasant sounds out front :)

[quote name='andydye' timestamp='1443430626' post='2874513']

it's worth a try, should be line level signal that comes out of the 'slave out'... :)
[/quote]

Gigged it last night. Felt mighty and complements on tone so I guess it stays!