Why become a member? ×

Dep bass player found for NW rock and soul covers band

kaygee

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Dunn and Dusted are a 4 piece Warrington based rock and soul covers band and looking for a dep bass player to play a paid gig on Saturday 10th October. There is the option for around a gig per month going forward, to cover when I'm unavailable.[/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The set is all very well known and crowd pleasing rock and soul songs. At lease one rehearsal in Warrington will be required before the first gig so everybody is comfortable.[/font]

Please pm me if you are interested and I'll answer any questions you may have and put you in touch with the band

Cheers
Kev

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Set will include[/font]

[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]You Really Got Me - [/size][size=4]K[/size][size=4]inks[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Lets stick together - Roxy Music [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hand bags and gladrags - Stereophonics[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Long train runnin[/size][size=4]'[/size][size=4] - Doobie brothers[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Stuck in the middle - [/size][size=4]J[/size][size=4]eff Healey [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Sitting on the dock of the Bay - Ottis Reading [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Cant Get enough of your love - Bad company [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Valerie - Amy[/size][size=4] Winehouse / Zutons[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Wishing well - Free [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Dont stop - Fleetwood Mac [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]She's not there - Santana[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Place your Hands - Reef[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Message in a Bottle - The Police[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Keep on running - [/size][size=4]S[/size][size=4]pencer davis group [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Hard to Handle - Black Crowes[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]I[/size][size=4] saw her standing there - Beatles[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Alright now - [/size][size=4]F[/size][size=4]ree[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Gimme Some Lovin - Spencer davis group [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Dakota - Stereophonics [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Sex On fire - Kings of Leon[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Superstition - [/size][size=4]S[/size][size=4]tevie wonder [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Play that Funky Music - Wild Cherry[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Sweet Home Alabama - Lynyrd Skynyrd[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Summer of 69 - Bryan Adams[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Mustang sally - [/size][size=4]Wilson Picket[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Born to be wild - Steppenwolf [/size] [/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Proud Mary - Tina[/size][size=4] Turner[/size][/font][/size]
[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Nutbush City Limits - Tina Turner[/size][/font][/size]

Edited by kaygee

[quote name='Happy Jack' timestamp='1442326617' post='2866052']
Mick's Lawmen want me to sing [i][b]Born To Be Wild[/b][/i]. I've been rejecting it as too cheesy and long-forgotten by most punters.
Do you reckon it's still a crowd-pleaser?
[/quote]

Yes. It's in the national psyche as it's constantly all over TV ads, films, programmes... so not forgotten.