Why become a member? ×

Free Basses - London Pickup *All Gone - Please Lock*

CamdenRob

[b]All Gone Now[/b]

I've gone through a phase of buying "decoration only" Harley Benton basses from Thomann at ridiculously low prices... For those of you who are unaware these basses are sold as "unplayable - for decoration only" but in reality they are fine and have only minor cosmetic defects. These three have no visable defects at all asides the small D they have stamped on the back of the bass behind the heel and the back of the headstock to identify the bass as a deko. They all come in the cardboard shipping box if you want it.

I have given a couple of these away to friends of friends but I have three left and in truth I have no need for them, or the space in our modestly sized London flat to hoard them.

So if you want one let me know... pickup only from Camden NW1. I'm around evenings this week and weekends.

These will be first come first served, so I'll have a review of any replies / PMs etc in the order I have received them to make sure it's as fair as possible. Please don't be offended if I don't get back to you right away. I will keep this thread updated where I can and I will reply to all PMs.

[s]First up a Trans black progressive:

Active circuit, nice punchy tone... probably could do with a decent set of strings but a nice modern sounding bass.[/s]

[b]Gone[/b]

[s]Second up is a JB-75 Jazz:

Lovely bass this. Wilkinson pickups, decent fit and finish and D'addario nickles... it's a looker.[/s]

[b]Gone[/b]

[s]and finally... a PB-20:

Does what it says on the tin... punchy P bass. the tone control is surprisingly versatile and goes from bright to deep and warm.

I don't have any pics but it's one of these.[/s]

[b]Gone[/b]

Also... If I try and buy any more of these remind me that whilst they are probably trhe best bargain buys around I don't actually need them :blink:

Edited by CamdenRob