Why become a member? ×

Musicman sub 5 Black USA little price!!!!500€ *****SOLD*****
£450

Basstardz

Hi Guys,

I'm selling my musicman sub 5, it was built in 2003 in USA (It's not the asian sub series ...).
It's a very good 5 strings for the half price of a "real" stingray;-)
There's some dings on the body, and loosing paint on the neck, but it doesn't prevent to play it!
That's why the price is low!
Some people pay a lot for false relic...
4.4kg

It comes with semi hard case case!

500€ for a real music man!

I'm located in France, but no problem to ship it!

Cheers

Edited by Basstardz

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1443131736' post='2872608']
Bargain! What is the scale length?...
[/quote]

I had one of these a few years back, 34" scale length, and having already owned an SR5 for a few years when I bought this, i realised that an SR5 doesn't do what a Stingray does anything like as well as this SUB does. You can't go wrong at this price.

[quote name='Beedster' timestamp='1443133251' post='2872623']
I had one of these a few years back, 34" scale length, and having already owned an SR5 for a few years when I bought this, i realised that an SR5 doesn't do what a Stingray does anything like as well as this SUB does. You can't go wrong at this price.
[/quote]
+1

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='SiriusBlack' timestamp='1443615783' post='2876238']
ok but EU500 are about £360. am i right iN presuming that you will ship this to the UK for £360?
[/quote]

You have to put a "trade" price on here so that may not actually reflect what the seller wants for an actual sale.

He's stated that he wants 500€ shipped so that's what you'd need to pay him. If that happens to be in your favour at present exchange rate-wise then that's your good fortune. Pay him in Euros.

Hope that helps.