Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Bacchus BJB64V, Mij jazz bass replica
£550

Hooch

I'm selling this Bacchus BJB64, a nice 60s jazz replica which was built in Japan in the early 2000s.

This bass is in great shape, very light signs of wear. Great working condition too, neck is straight, trussrod has plenty of life left, frets (medium jumbo) are in good shape, low action if needed, without fretbuzz. Average-to-light weight for a jazz bass : 9 lbs and 4ozs / 4,2 kg

Lacquer finish is really nice, the rosewood board is great too, tight neck-heel, it's a well-built jazz bass, with a lot of attention to details. Electronics is cloth-wired, CTS pots, and some resistors which may prevent the sound to be darker when the volume of the pickups is decreased (it's my guess).

Yuta original pickups haven't a really hot output, but they provide nice tones, articulate notes with a nice sustain. It's a nice jazz, you get these tight lows and growl.

[s]£550[/s], dropped to £520 / 720 euros, including a gig-bag – which is not in great condition. I live in Paris, shipping is at buyer's expense (around the £30 mark).

[url="http://www.casimages.com/i/150920041806103696.jpg.html"][/url]

Edited by Hooch