Why become a member? ×

Help me tart up my pedalboard!

nomis

Hello Guys!

It's been a loooong time.

I have been very happy with my gear for ages now but I think i would like to add something new to the mix.

Currently my pedalboard signal chain goes:

Tc Polytune mini > Earthquaker Devices - Bit Commander > MXR - Octave Deluxe > EHX - Bass Big Muff > Tech 21 - Bass Driver Programmable > Aguilar - Tone Hammer > PA and Amp

I use the tech 21 as more of a drive pedal into the tone hammer so i have a great range of gainy sounds and boost sounds.

I recently added the Bit commander as I use it on both guitar and bass. It sounds cool, kind of unpredictable but I like it.

I havent looked at whats out there in the land of bass for a long time as I have been so happy with what I have so I am looking for recommendations.

I dont really know what to get but i would like to try a new pedal in the mix, maybe something synthy? Maybe a compressor? Maybe something else? I don't know, what are your favourites and why?

Are you wanting to replace these pedals to simplify the chain, or are you after random name drops?
You could replace the first three (past tuner) with an Octron if you use an octive up with slight fuzzy gain and some clear voiced anologue sub. But the pog was mention - why not look at the hog, a better pedal imho
Eqd pedal is cool but I find unpredictable pedals frustrating, and im no tone freak.
If you just want to know different effects then a cheap second hand zoom unit or the like will help clarify what you want, or hit YouTube.