Why become a member? ×

What an amazing bass solo ... or maybe not

A.G.E.N.T.E.

The whole thing was an abortion frankly, Guthrie has to be the most amazing but boring guitar player going (very nice bloke, met him at Guitar Guitar and has monster chops, but man he bores flat in 2 minutes) As for the bass solo, wow, nice Bass Guitar, but what was he thinking?? It did however make me laugh at it, so in a way it conveyed some form of emotion like music should :o

Personally I really liked the way that he managed to avoid choosing any notes whatsoever that fit in with the song in any way shape or form whilst simultaneously keeping each and every note played completely out of time as well. As if that wasn't enough he then managed to maintain all that whilst playing whole sections where his left hand and right hand weren't even sycronised with each other.
Surely it takes some special kind of talent to play soooo many notes and to still not to play a single right one even by mistake!

Quite simply... Genius!

[quote name='Painy' timestamp='1443895636' post='2878601']
Personally I really liked the way that he managed to avoid choosing any notes whatsoever that fit in with the song in any way shape or form whilst simultaneously keeping each and every note played completely out of time as well. As if that wasn't enough he then managed to maintain all that whilst playing whole sections where his left hand and right hand weren't even sycronised with each other.
Surely it takes some special kind of talent to play soooo many notes and to still not to play a single right one even by mistake!

Quite simply... Genius!
[/quote]
That´s the kind of stuff only higly advanced players can dream about :rolleyes: :happy:

[quote name='Painy' timestamp='1443895636' post='2878601']

Quite simply... Genius!
[/quote]Love it - spot on! :D