Why become a member? ×

Temple Audio (Templeboard) floorboard.

NancyJohnson

I recently bought a Temple Audio Duo 17 floorboard to accommodate some dirt boxes,tuner,an ABY switching box and PSU. Three photos below.

It's been quite dreamy to be honest. I was never a fan of Pedaltrain or Velcro...here pedals are attached to the board by a cleverish system that involves attaching a bracket to the underside of each stompbox (with strong double-sided tape), which then aligns with the holes on the surface of the main board; the brackets can be removed easily enough. The unit's connection is made permanent by flipping the board over and tightening a nut on the bracket which locks the effect unit in place. There's some larger holes on the board surface to allow cabling/jackplugs to be routed under the board which can then be kept tidy with electrical ties.

Power and amp connections are done through modular end panel connections. I felt the Temple power option was a bit too expensive, so just went with a Neutrik power plug system, which fits into one of the end panels without any need to make alterations to the board.

Very happy.
P

Edited by NancyJohnson

I just wanted something that was smart and tidy. Have to say that it was Vince @TB that told me that the Neutrik Powercon chassis was 'D-Shape' and would fit. He actually lost money on that part of the deal, but credit to him for telling me there was an alternative to the £40 glorified kettle lead that they're selling.