Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Darkglass Super Symmetry Compressor - as new!
£185

Musashimonkey

Brand spanking, only two hours use. Full packaging included with original receipt, and free local pick up (Kent) or UK mainland shipping £5

Fantastic compressor, very sad to move it on, but car trouble forces me to raise some cash and other gear isn't shifting.

Photos to follow.

Edited by Musashimonkey

Thanks Kev, sound advice I'm sure, but I'm a bit strange with this, the pedal works fine and is great, so it's only my change in circumstances, so it's not the manufacturer or shops fault... I always moan at my wife for ordering too many clothes in different sizes then sending them back! I've had great experiences with BassDirect and wouldn't want to mess them around. 😕

[quote name='Musashimonkey' timestamp='1443979434' post='2879172']
Thanks Kev, sound advice I'm sure, but I'm a bit strange with this, the pedal works fine and is great, so it's only my change in circumstances, so it's not the manufacturer or shops fault... I always moan at my wife for ordering too many clothes in different sizes then sending them back! I've had great experiences with BassDirect and wouldn't want to mess them around.
[/quote]

Respect.