Why become a member? ×

LONDON BASS GUITAR SHOW 2016

TheGreek

[quote name='bassguitarshow' timestamp='1452089910' post='2946262']
So we have three AWESOME announcements to make in three days - this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
[/quote]
Unfortunately, it won't be me owing to yet another geographic displacement. Maybe next year...maybe not.

[quote name='keefbaker' timestamp='1452268179' post='2948321']
In the meantime this is out in a week and a bit [url="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Jaco-Pastorius-DVD/dp/B015NLH4EA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1452268150&sr=8-1&keywords=jaco"]http://www.amazon.co...1&keywords=jaco[/url]
[/quote]

Yeah.....but I wanna get geeky with it in a room full of bass players/musicians lol

Si

[quote name='deepbass5' timestamp='1452268954' post='2948342']
Oh Bum, why can't we have Dave Swift Sunday as well ? He is more relevant to what most of us do each week than all the others put together :(
[/quote]

He's probably away playing bass on the sunday! ;)

Si

I guess I would need my wellies at the moment, Hope you BC'ers up there are all surviving this weather without too much grief, A lovely part of the world(on a nice day) been fishing up there many years ago without ill affect, :) But every time we have tried in the last few years there have been floods and landslides and had to turn back, even worse this year by the look. Must be a drought on the way

I was discussing with an Irish Landlord of a local pub about going to visit the west coast of Ireland, but needed to know the best time of year to visit. He said it only rains twice a week - once for three days and then once for four days.

So far the following guests have been announced for stage performances and masterclasses (in no particular order):
Dave Swift
Peter Hook
Rhino of Status Quo
Michael Manring
Neil Fairclough
And... see the new issue of BGM for the latest addition! (The name hasn't been posted on FB or Twitter yet, so I won't spoil the surprise.)
\m/ :D \m/

[quote name='bluejay' timestamp='1452359820' post='2949273']
And... see the new issue of BGM for the latest addition! (The name hasn't been posted on FB or Twitter yet, so I won't spoil the surprise.)
\m/ :D \m/
[/quote]

That's not the only reason to pick up the latest Bass Guitar Magazine. They have a review of our CHB-1 bass in there and it's a very good one! :lol:

Edited by Chownybass