Why become a member? ×

FT: Guild X-175 Manhattan Newark St Hollow Body electric acoustic TRADE for Musicman 5 string
£600

Trade value £620

[color=#333333]For TRADE only, my very much loved Guild X-175 Manhattan hollow body guitar. Not getting the love it deserves so time to move it along to a more loving home! [/color]

[color=#333333]This is still available, looking to trade for a 5 string Musicman! Would prefer maple board but let me know what you have. Prefer a US model but open to a Sterling Ray 35 if it looks right. Will consider HS and HH varients too. Must have series/parallel switching for that Musicman mojo. Happy to put cash your way if it's the right one but I do have limits and will be looking for the Guild to cover the majority, no cash your way if a Sterling Ray is offered and depending on condition may suggest that some cash comes my way. If it happens to be green I might just take your hand off!! Just sayin...[/color]

[color=#333333]This is a stunning guitar, comes with hard case and spare set of strings, had Frets dressed and setup done by Andertons just over a year ago, it sings! Does have one small ding by the tail piece [/color]

[color=#333333]See the guild guitars website for more details on this model.[/color]

[attachment=202264:guild 1.JPG]

[attachment=202265:guild 2.JPG]

[attachment=202266:guild ding.JPG]

More pics available if required. Location is now Chesterfield, UK.

Edited by horatiobass

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...