Why become a member? ×

Recommend me a power supply?

richrips

Hi All,

After years of swapping and changing I've finally found the setup of pedals I use most and the order I like them. Can you suggest a power supply that can power them all and hopefully minimise any hum? Starting from the bass going to the amp:

Bass
EHX Bass Microsynth (old version) 24v
EHX Bass Microsynth (old version) 24v
Malekko Barker Assmaster Fuzz 9v
Morley Bass Dual Wah 9v
Roland RE 201 Space Echo 9v
Behringer BDI21 9v
Amp

I occasionally put another pedal or two in there for particular things but these will almost always be 9v.

What is available that won't kill the bank? Looking forward to mounting these tidily on a board without a million power adapters humming away and warming the entire house up.

Cheers!

Rich

Also, i would go for a generator, a isolator for the [color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]B:Assmaster, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Bass Wah, [/font][/color][color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Space Echo 9v, and[/font][/color][font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#282828"] BDI21, Electroman for microsynth and a daisychain cable to connect them all together.[/color][/font]