Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Solid Pine Dining table + 4 chairs + crockery cabinet

leftybassman392

6' x 3' solid pine farmhouse style dining table, traditional construction, shallow drawer each end. This item is [size=5]BIG AND HEAVY!![/size] Definitely a 2-man job (would suit a couple of flank forwards at a loose end...). Condition overall is very good in keeping with it's age (20 years) - one or two small dinks and marks, but nothing that won't buff out with furniture wax and a bit of elbow grease.

Chairs (x4) made in a similar traditional style. Not overly heavy but very sturdily built. In excellent condition.

Crockery cabinet. For crockery. Think Welsh Dresser but without the top unit. Approx. 3' wide with 2-door main area + 2 top drawers. Not as heavy as the above but made in a similar traditional farmhouse style. Approx. 15 years old. One or two minor marks from the last house move, but again nothing a bit of TLC won't put right.

If anybody's serious about it then I can do some photos (but bear in mind that the table legs have been removed for storage/transit and everything's a bit piled up ready to go).

For what I hope are blindingly obvious reasons I cannot post, courier or meet en-route with this stuff; strictly collect only. You will definitely need a van big enough to hold a piece of wood 6' x 3' and around a foot deep including the leg supports, plus four fairly substantial wooden chairs. If there's a car big enough to swallow this lot plus two burly blokes then I haven't encountered it yet. We live on the southern edge of Redditch (around 15 miles south of central Birmingham).

We are in the process of taking delivery of replacement furniture so this is now using up much-needed space and must go sooner rather than later. If you're interested please let me know without delay as it will be going to BHF if it doesn't shift within about a week. I'd prefer it to go to a good basschatter home (established members only please - your join date [u][b]must[/b][/u] precede the date of this ad) but if it doesn't shift pretty sharpish then it'll be going the charity shop route.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by leftybassman392