Why become a member? ×

Wasn't meant to be a NBD

patrikmarky

Popped into pmt Norwich today ..just for a browse and a new strap ..and walked out with this :) .a Mexican jazz caught my eye fitted with Nordys ..sounded great very poorly set up though ..the Ibanez caught my eye so I gave it a bash though not a great lover of Ibanez sdg's mainly the neck but thus was sublime fanned frets felt really good , really well crafted and has a great growl from the barts ..I'll gigged it tomorrow night so I'll add more ..... Just need to tell the strife she doesn't scare me though I'll probably have to sell something now .

Edited by patrikmarky

I would certainly like to give one of those a try. I had a dingwall, so know I can get on with the fanned frets, and have enough ibanez to know that they are my preferred basses, apart from a couple of little cosmetic issues I have with it, that should be the perfect bass for me!

Was an easy transition gigged it last night and what a great bass , such an easy bass to play ..great sound as you would expect ...great action and very comfortable to play ...not a light bass though .your probably on about the nut finishing which I can live with .....though I see the premier option has Nordys and they've sorted the finishing on nut but then it's twice the money ..

[quote name='Bigwan' timestamp='1444595688' post='2884437']
This particular model makes me wish I could get along with Ibanez Soundgear string spacing...
[/quote] I thought the same was never an Ibanez lover for the string spacing ....but wasn't a problem though I've had to adjust guitar strap length