Why become a member? ×

SOLD...2004/2005 Fender Jazz Japan - Non Export Rare Colour 'US Lake Placid Blue' Matched Headstock
£850

bagsieblue

[b]NOW Sold.[/b]
Trades / Partial Trades etc will be considered. Open to most things, try me, the worst I can say is thanks but no thanks.

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]2004/2005 Fender Jazz Japan Non Export in a rare Lake Placid Blue Variation of;[/color][/font]

[font=HelveticaNeue,][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]"US Lake Placid Blue" (ULP) with matched headstock.[/color]
[color=#000000]Japanese Paperwork is stamped as model number JB62-66 [b]ULP[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]The bass is in fantastic condition, especially for a 10 year old bass.[/color]
[color=#000000]I've looked hard to find a ding / dent anywhere on the bass and haven't managed to find one.[/color]
[color=#000000]'62 style "Fender Jazz Bass" decal. The headstock also sports the extra strap button seen on vintage Fenders until 1967.[/color]

[color=#000000]Regarding the colour - From my research online, this is a limited edition factory finish known as US Lake Placid Blue (ULP) and is reportedly a closer match to the original Fender colour from the 1960s. [/color][/font][/font]

[color=#000000][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]The first picture is the truest representation of the actual colour in the flesh.[/font][/color]

[font=HelveticaNeue,][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Fender Japan Non Export models are Japan's premium instruments that aren't meant to be officially available in Europe as they clash with the USA models. It will now be even harder to pick up these in the future given Fender's recent decision to end production in Japan.[/color]

[color=#000000]This was available approximately 10 years ago from Fender Japan, like the name this is much more like the US/AVRI colour. [/color]
[color=#000000]Comes with some candy of the non export Japanese language manual, swing tag, gig bag (not much padding).[/color][/font][/font]

[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Weight is just shy of 9lb, pretty light for one of these.[/font][/color]
[font=HelveticaNeue,][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#000000]Prefer collection / meet up, shipping possible and happy to discuss gigbag/case options (the Fender gig bag really is not up to much)

I'm in Chorley, Lancashire, can send any more pics, details etc.

Pics here:[/color][/font]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color]

[color=#000000][/color][/font]

Edited by bagsieblue

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Conan' timestamp='1448610716' post='2916772']
I am a sucker for matching headstocks and this colour is really cool too...
[/quote]

+1
I could _not_ resist the matching headstock and colour of my MIJ Fender. GLWTS, this is a beauty...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...