Why become a member? ×

Hello from Brooklyn, New York

Lo-E

Hello Basschat!

I've been a regular on Talkbass for a number of years, but I thought I might wash up on your shores to see how things roll in the UK bass world.

I've been playing bass for around 30 years, both BG and DB (not much of a DB player, I'm afraid) and have been in and out of countless bands in NYC and the surrounding area.
I'm currently busy with two acts and take occasional outside projects, provided my day job allows me the time. Very little of it makes me any money; hence the day job.

I'm looking forward to "meeting" all of you and getting a sense of all things bass on your side of the pond. I'll probably spend some time lurking until I get into the swing of things.

-E

Thanks, all, for the warm welcome!

Luckily for me, Bluejay, Brooklyn is enormous and Vinne's shop is not close at all. If it were, I'm sure I would be lured in and then, in turn, would not be able to afford to live in Brooklyn any longer. All the same, you're more than welcome to drop by a gig any time! I'll be the one playing something less expensive than a Fodera. ;)

-E