Why become a member? ×

SOLD Fender GA43s acoustic guitar + LR Baggs p/up + Hiscox case
£400

now sold thanks

[color=#000000]Hi all[/color]

[color=#000000]I bought this a few years ago when I was doing a lot more acoustic gigs - I don't do any now so letting this go.[/color]

[color=#000000]These are apparently fairly rare - made by Fender between 2001-2004 only, it's a grand auditorium guitar with AA grade spruce top, solid mahogany back, Grover machine heads, abalone dots and soundhole rosette, tortoiseshell binding etc. [/color]

[color=#000000]It's had an LR Baggs M80 active sound hole pickup and an end pin jack professionally installed. The M80 is designed to respond to vibrations and percussive styles played on the soundboard itself, so it's a very responsive and clear sounding guitar, with a slim comfy neck. [/color]

[color=#000000]It also comes with a near perfect condition Hiscox hard case.[/color]

[color=#000000]There's no noticeable fret wear or any significant dings. I've used it for a handful of gigs at most, and some guitar teaching sessions. [/color]

[color=#000000]Sound wise its a little more precise and clean sounding than a dreadnought, with really clear, crisp note definition that makes it lovely for finger picking.[/color]

[color=#000000]Price wise I was looking at ------- I think fairly reflects the cost of the guitar itself (which originally cost me £300 s/h, without the pickup or the hard case.)[/color]

[color=#000000]I'm in Leicester, so collection is always good, but I'm happy to post it too, though I'd have to work out costs etc.[/color]

[color=#000000]Fire away with any questions. [/color]

Edited by bassbiscuits

UPDATE - I am weighing up whether these items would sell better separately.

I have a buyer potentially interested in the LR Baggs p/up, and would consider taking it out and getting a blank strap pin/jack input installed in its place, if I had a buyer who wanted the guitar but not the pickup.

I'd obviously prefer it to go as one sale, but if the pickup-less guitar is what you'd rather get, I'll drop the price amended accordingly.

Ideally I'd be looking at £280 for the guitar + case, or £360 for the full works (which means you get the LR Baggs pickup for a rather bargainous £80....)

I'd rather keep guitar and case together for posting purposes. Each of those prices is for collection - happy to work out a postage cost too.

PM me if that's of any interest.

Cheers folks.

Edited by bassbiscuits

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

"Forgotten this was still on here" bump

Its a shame this is still hanging around for sale. It's a great guitar that's been well cared for and sounds brilliant. Good example of the kind of quality seen on higher-end Korean guitars.

I'm happy to be flexible on the price in a New Year's bargain sort of way, so feel free to PM me with any sensible offers.

• 2 weeks later...