Why become a member? ×

SOLD Dingwall NG-2
£1150

Kev

Dingwall NG 2 for sale in Ferrari Yellow, stunning player and sounds the mutts. Bought brand new from Bass Direct a couple of months back, will have the receipt somewhere. Excellent condition; being super critical the only signs of wear are some impossible to photograph surface marks on the scratch plate and pickup cover.

Ab'd this with Canadian dingwalls when purchased, playability and feel is identical, which is amazing for such a well priced instrument. The sound is frankly better than afterburners in my opinion, the pickup positions are killer and the Darkglass Preamp really, really works well.

I'm looking for [s]£SOLD[/s], to include a padded Fender Gig Case. Would rather this was collected or meeting in person to deliver this but can consider shipping if required. Great saving off a top bass that is hard to get hold of.

I will try and sort some pictures out at some point this evening, but it looks identical to this beauty:

Edited by Kev

Had a few queries about trades:

I'm not really looking for one. However, I will consider trades with a good chunk of cash my way. Straight trade, unlikely unless it is something special. Plus cash? Sorry, but cash is the main reason for this sale, in need of it!

Cheers.

[quote name='krispn' timestamp='1445900656' post='2895302']
You're right its a proper Ding fest on here just now! Super P's and J's and the combustions! I've been on the Combi III all evening the neck is just sublime!
[/quote]

Like busses, it seems :).

• 4 weeks later...

£1150 OVNO. These basses are exceptional value for money and not easy to get hold of, it's in excellent condition and a good chunk less than new. Grab it before I change my mind and raise funds another way! ;)

small price adjustment to [b]£1100.[/b]

I'll add this bass is currently tuned B-G with Dingwall strings and set up with a low action. However, I have also had it set up in A Standard (A-D-G-C-F) with a set of Kalium strings (which I will include) without any adjustments necessary :)

Edited by Kev

I'll just confirm again if I may that the asking price is £1,100. Any trade offer needs to equal this value int total for me to consider it :) iv had a few offers of trades that have come some way under my valuation, I won't consider these :)

Cash offers, however, are welcome :)