Why become a member? ×

2x Mackie HD 1501 Subwoofers...
£1000

Hi,
Price drop bump £400 each
I've had these for about 3 years, and they've had very little use, but there are a fair few scuffs and chips in the paint.
All in great working order; only issue is one of the volume knobs has come off, but I still have it and could easily be repaired. I haven't bothered as able adjust anyway.
GAK have them for £722 new. Will let them go for £500 (now £400) each.
Here's what Mackie have to say about them:

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2]The Mackie HD1501 and HD1801 offer 15” and 18” drivers (respectively), delivering up to 1600W of peak system power via Mackie’s ultra-efficient Class-D, Fast-Recovery; amplification. These compact, all-wood construction subwoofers are ported, direct radiating designs for maximum punch and unparalleled low frequency extension. Featuring custom, high output, low frequency transducers, HD subs have been designed and tuned by the gurus at EAW. The sleek black subs feature pole cups for mounting Mackie full-range boxes to create the ultimate in 3-way and 4-way High Definition Sound Systems.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2]The HD1801 and HD1501 are ideal for use with HD and SRMv2 Series full range loudspeakers.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Any questions feel free to ask. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Pickup only please from Cambridge. [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Cheers, [/size][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][size=4]Andy[/size][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Tahoma][size=2][color=#222222][attachment=203307:IMG_1092.JPG][/color][/size][/font][/color]

Edited by moonbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Price drop bump - now £450 each
These have had very light use over 4 years. Never had to have volume over 50% and only gig maybe once every month or two.
Scuffs are just the nature of moving heavy painted birch boxes in venues :)
I've never had any problems with them, and only selling as I'm upgrading to a single RCF sub.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='moonbass' timestamp='1471766450' post='3115584']
Price drop bump - now £450 each
These have had very light use over 4 years. Never had to have volume over 50% and only gig maybe once every month or two.
Scuffs are just the nature of moving heavy painted birch boxes in venues :)
I've never had any problems with them, and only selling as I'm upgrading to a single RCF sub.
[/quote]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...