Why become a member? ×

Hello all!

dotmaka

Hi everyone,
I'm sort of new to the forum, I tried to register on the old bassworld forums about 10 times and it never worked, but I bought a black Fender jazz off one of the members, he lived in Hove and was called Pablo or something like that I think; in other words I'm fairly familiar with the forum. Anyways I'm called Graeme and I'm 19, I'm a student at Lancaster University but at the moment I'm at my parent's house near Durham. As for gear, at the moment I have a Musicman Sterling, a US Jazz and a Peavey fury VI. I run them through an Ampeg 1x15 cab which is juiced by a Gallien Krueger 700rb head, but I've also got a saucy old Gallien 200MB. I've been playing since I was 13, I've been in a few different bands and have enjoyed every minute so far. I'll be selling a fair chunk of my gear as I'm going to Australia soon and I need to raise funds!!

Nice to see a good bass community on the go, hello to everyone.

Graeme

[quote name='graemecohen' post='29037' date='Jul 9 2007, 12:35 PM']Hi everyone,
I'm sort of new to the forum, I tried to register on the old bassworld forums about 10 times and it never worked, but I bought a black Fender jazz off one of the members, he lived in Hove and was called Pablo or something like that I think; in other words I'm fairly familiar with the forum. Anyways I'm called Graeme and I'm 19, I'm a student at Lancaster University but at the moment I'm at my parent's house near Durham. As for gear, at the moment I have a Musicman Sterling, a US Jazz and a Peavey fury VI. I run them through an Ampeg 1x15 cab which is juiced by a Gallien Krueger 700rb head, but I've also got a saucy old Gallien 200MB. I've been playing since I was 13, I've been in a few different bands and have enjoyed every minute so far. I'll be selling a fair chunk of my gear as I'm going to Australia soon and I need to raise funds!!

Nice to see a good bass community on the go, hello to everyone.

Graeme[/quote]

Hi and welcome Graeme! I'm sure you'll have luck selling some bits and pieces on the forum - don't sell all of it thought, you'll regret it :)

Hamster