Why become a member? ×

E bass double gig bag/case

Stefanogregori

I'll be keeping a tab on this currently in the market for one.

I recently had Mono 2B, quality was exceptional however, the storage was pretty poor. It was a very tight squeeze to get a micro amp in the side pocket.

Your needs might be different to mine.

I'm intrigued by the Reunion blues RBX range at the moment, they do a dual bass version.

• 1 month later...

Ive got the Fender one from thomann and its not great feels a bit flimsy for my liking, i always feel like the strap locks on my bass are about to puncture the paltry padding, theres not a great deal that don't cost the earth though like the Mono one. i can just about squeeze my GK fusion 500 mini head in (just about) Straps are fairly thin not much padding.

I've used a Warwick Rockcase double gigbag for the past 5 years that's holding up very well.
The shoulder straps aren't the most comfortable but for transportation from the car to the stage with amp flightcase & lead bag in hands, it's just about ok (I normally carry the gigbag by its handle, over any distance).
Seems reasonably well padded & all the zips are still working, I personally think I'd have to spend a lot more money to get anything much better..