Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

Gigging is severely limiting my options at present. Renewed my membership of the Classic Rock Society and so far I'm gigging on every night they are putting gigs on in the new season :( I have got a ticket to see Last In Line with Inglorious on same bill at Rescue Rooms at end of Nov.

[quote name='Fisheth' timestamp='1474799713' post='3140548']
Sabaton in January, that's about it for me. Possibly Maiden in May and then SOS fest in Manchester with Power Quest headlining though.
[/quote]

Interesting I just heard their song " no bullets fly" after reading the book about Franz Stigler and Charlie Brown Great story and a great song !

Off to see Joanne Shaw Taylor this very evening. Got a tip-off from a friend that she's doing an album launch at the HMV on Oxford Street. (One of those "the gig is free entry, as long as you buy a copy of the album from us" arrangements - but I figured if I was going to buy the album anyway then I may as well get the gig and an autograph out of it as well.)

I've got a fair few lined up for this side of the year, Red Fang this Sunday but Elder, Blues Pills & Kadvar, Scorpion Child, The Vintage Caravan, Earth, Living Colour & Glenn Hughes, Cadillac Three, Beth Hart, Nathaniel Rateliff, Alter Bridge in Brum (and possibly Notts), Greenleaf, Truckfighters, Biffy Clyro, Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats and finally Clutch in Dec. Plus both Sabbath dates in Brum next year.

Whoever said live music is dead eh? :D

[quote name='ead' timestamp='1475343526' post='3145259']
...and bloody good it was too.
[/quote]

Aynsley Lister is superb. I'll be seeing him again at Manchester Academy 17/12.

I highly recommend his guitar tuition weekends. There were four of us bass players at the last one, a couple of weeks ago, working with his bassist Steve Amadeo (who is an excellent teacher) and getting a way better share of the jam sessions than the 15 or so guitar players. Go to one if you can. I'll be going back.