Why become a member? ×

Who are you seeing live next?

Japhet

• 2 months later...

They Might Be Giants, tonight at the Brudenell. I know nothing about them really, apart from the Birdhouse single, but have been listening to their stuff over the last couple of days. There's some really nice bass playing. Looking forward to it.

I've tickets to see The Winery Dogs next Tuesday in Bristol. Very much looking forward to seeing them again.

Hopefully there'll be no calamitous weather conditions that prevents us getting there :) I missed a gig by a different band back before Christmas because of the heavy rain and flooding.

[quote name='Marvin' timestamp='1453970402' post='2964702']
I've tickets to see The Winery Dogs next Tuesday in Bristol. Very much looking forward to seeing them again.

Hopefully there'll be no calamitous weather conditions that prevents us getting there :) I missed a gig by a different band back before Christmas because of the heavy rain and flooding.
[/quote]

Yep Me too - if it gets cancelled I'm now blaming you! :lol:

Will be the winery dogs on Sunday .
I hate gigs on Sunday's because of London transport issues.
They were gonna play Shepherd's Bush , and my friend was happy to drive me there.
It got moved to Kentish Town , where my friend was reluctant to take his car .
I was gonn bail out , but I am going now .

Pekko Käppi, Antti Paalanen and the Esko Järvelä Epic Male Band at the Tavastia club in Helsinki at the end of March. :)
Antti Paalanen and the Esko Järvelä Epic Male Band were fabulous at the Kihaus festival last year, but seeing Pekko Käppi will be a new experience for me.