Why become a member? ×

Godin SA A5 Ultrabass (Fretted) ***SOLD***
£900

whentbass

SOLD: Godin A5 Ultrabass (Fretted)[size=6] [color=#0000ff]£820[/color][/size]

TRADE OPTIONS:

Hollow body fretlesses. Feel free to try me with anything else in a similar price range.

Selling my Godin as it's not getting much use at the moment and I fancy something new. In an ideal world I'd keep it as I do love the vast array of options it has and sounds it can make but alas, money it seems, is never in abundance. It's had very little play since I got it last year; I've gigged it three times, used it at a handful of rehearsals and other than a little action at home it's not left it's gig bag (which comes with it and is a pretty good bag).

The bass has not one, not two, but three inputs! One for the electric sound (from the lace sensor pickup), one for the acoustic/electric mix (blend transducers in the bridge with the pickup) and one for MIDI sounds (13 pin, that works with Roland GR series). Then there is volume and tone on the side for the electric pickup and bass, treble, mid, blend (acoustic/electric), blend (bass/MIDI) on the face. There's a lot you can do with it, if you're after a decent semi-acoustic you're looking at the right ad!

Below is a link to me playing this bass with a couple of friends. This is the sound I favor most of the time, which is using the acoustic mix input and being slightly more towards the electric pickup than the bridge transducers.

[url="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s--r-DOgEqg"]https://www.youtube....h?v=s--r-DOgEqg[/url]

[attachment=204991:IMAG0403.jpg][attachment=204992:IMAG0408.jpg][attachment=204993:IMAG0405.jpg]

[color=#666666][font=inherit][size=1]Specs[/size][/font][/color][list]
[*]Rock Maple neck
[*]Rosewood Fingerboard
[*]16" fingerboard radius
[*]34 " Scale
[*]1 13/16" nut width (5-String)
[*]Two-Chamber Silver Leaf Maple body
[*]Solid Spruce Top
[*]Lace Sensor low profile electric pickup
[*][font=inherit][size=1]Side [/size][/font][font=inherit][size=1]mounted volume & tone controls for electric pickup[/size][/font]
[*]Custom Godin Saddle Transducers and custom preamp
[*]Volume, Mid, Treble and Bass controls
[*]Natural Semi-Gloss
[/list]

Edited by whentbass

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...