Price drop! FS: new FGN (Fujigen) Neo Classic Jazz5 £590 shipped
£690

Paulhauser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jassbass' timestamp='1451328877' post='2939619']
Can I ask why you are selling?thanx
[/quote]

I use my Spector basses for all my live and recording gigs now. I have two FGN Jazz5's in my collection because I wanted the classic alder/rw and the ash/maple combinations.
I feel that a bass needs to be played and one jazz is enough for me. So the new one will go. Simple as that.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[quote name='therealting' timestamp='1453969849' post='2964696']
You should mention the very cool circular fretting system.
[/quote]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks for reminding me.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass features a proprietary Fujigen patented fret system, called cirecular fret system (CFS) It is not different in use than the normal fret system, but according to FGN it provides certain advantages[/font]
[url="http://www.fgnguitars.com/images/cfs.gif"][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/url]

[quote name='Paulhauser' timestamp='1453993040' post='2965104']

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Thanks for reminding me.[/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]The bass features a proprietary Fujigen patented fret system, called cirecular fret system (CFS) It is not different in use than the normal fret system, but according to FGN it provides certain advantages[/font]
[url="http://www.fgnguitars.com/images/cfs.gif"][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][/font][/url]
[/quote]

Makes total sense for accurate intonation when you think about it (not convinced about the rest though), never seen or heard of such a system before, consider me schooled!

[quote name='dannybuoy' timestamp='1455210871' post='2977128']
Makes total sense for accurate intonation when you think about it (not convinced about the rest though), never seen or heard of such a system before, consider me schooled!
[/quote]

Thanks! I think it is an interesting feature, but after all this is a high quality classic jazz bass with 5 strings, nothing more and nothing less :-)