Why become a member? ×

Line 6 LD400 Pro 2 x 10 Combo Sold.
£180

Bassman Sam

Line 6 LD400 Pro 2x10 Combo. Excellent condition.

I bought this on here earlier in the year and it has sat at work with little use. I have only used it for low volume practise and it has never been gigged. The previous owner only used it of home use. I'm not likely to be gigging again and my Phil Jones headphones and Zoom B3 are enough for me.

It's in great condition, no marks on it what so ever. It has been really well looked after and is ready to gig. It's no lightweight at around 100 pounds but it's on casters which make moving it about easy.

Here is a link to the manual which shows what it can do.

[url="http://uk.line6.com/support/manuals/lowdownld400pro/"]http://uk.line6.com/...owdownld400pro/[/url]

Collection only from Warrington or Winsford or can meet up within reason.[attachment=205317:Line 6 2.jpg][attachment=205318:Line 6 3.jpg][attachment=205319:line 6 9.jpg]

Edited by Bassman Sam

Played through one of these tonight at the rehearsal studio, interesting little amp with loads of gizmos, built in effects ,tuner and compressor etc... Great fun with the filter and synth effect.... Lots of fun :) managed to get a nice fat full tone out of it too ...

For the money , a great little amp :)

Glwts

[quote name='Wonky2' timestamp='1448925587' post='2919347']
Played through one of these tonight at the rehearsal studio, interesting little amp with loads of gizmos, built in effects ,tuner and compressor etc... Great fun with the filter and synth effect.... Lots of fun :) managed to get a nice fat full tone out of it too ...

For the money , a great little amp :)

Glwts
[/quote]

Thanks for that Wonky. Time for a bump.